Friday, May 3, 2013

So close

Well, we had our appointment to check my uterine lining and my hormones. My hormones were good, right where they wanted them to be. I don't remember the number but they were very pleased and that was all I needed to know. My lining was 13.5mm and they said that was great. Ashlea's lining has never been above 9mm so we were both very pleased with the 13.5mm, that should be a nice, thick lining for implantation.

We have our transfer next Thursday, 5/9. Ashlea and Bill decided to thaw all four of the embryos and have the best two transferred. Ashlea has always had about a 50% thaw rate so we had thought all along that they probably wouldn't have any left anyway.

Keep your fingers crossed and say a little pray that all goes well with the transfer and we end up with a big fat positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment