Tuesday, March 5, 2013

That's not fair


When Ashlea was a little girl, I think this was her favorite line. Nothing was fair if it didn't fit into what Ashlea wanted. We still joke about it today and when something happens one of us will say "that's not fair" in that long, drawn out whiny voice, just the way Ashlea used to do.

I'm sure she has said that line a million times when it comes to infertility and she might say it again when she sees this post but being a mother, I just couldn't have a blog and not dedicate at least one post to what Ashlea always thought was my favorite child.

My son is a wonderful person and he has been so supportive through this process. He totally understands me and why I am doing this. God has really blessed me with two wonderful children and a wonderful son-in-law and I know that soon I will have the most amazing grandchild on the earth, but back to my son. He has spent the last 4 month in Brazil with his girlfriend (her home) and he just returned to the US 2 days ago. It was so nice to see him and have him around again. Skype is nice but it's nothing like actually being together. Now that he is home, maybe I can talk him into shaving that beard off!

Reg and Ingrid in Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment