Monday, March 25, 2013

Not much to report

We don't have much to report right now, just kind of waiting for our next appointment to roll around. This process could actually go fairly quickly if you could get appointments and not have to wait a month between each one.
I was required by the clinic to have a colonoscopy since I am 50, I had that done last Thursday, lots of fun there let me tell you. I don't think I will eat Jello again for 5 years. And we have our Psych exams coming up on Monday, April 1st. That is for me, my husband, Ashlea and Bill, it will end up being a 4 to 5 hour appointment. At my age, I have had a little concern with each of the appointments and hoping that everything would be good, the Psych appointment is not one that I am concerned about at all. Just wait, I will probably find out I am crazy.
After this appointment, we will be so close to having all the preliminary test done. I have to have a saline sonogram and I have scheduled that for the same day as the Psych visit. After that all we have left is to take the nursing class so they can teach me how to give the shots to myself. Then it is will finally be time to start the meds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment