Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Today is my Birthday

So, today is my 51st birthday. Who would think about being pregnant at 51!! Actually it hasn't been that bad. I have had lots of things that I never had when I was pregnant at 21. Like heartburn and acid reflux so bad that sometimes I don't even want to eat because I know what is going to happen. My stomach muscles have been very sore, I never had this before but I understand it is from the muscles stretching. Other that fatigue, that is about it. The fatigue is much better than it was, I don't know that it will be back to 100% until the baby is born, after all I am 51, right? The good thing is that I have had NO morning sickness, not even a little, thank god for that. If I had to deal with the morning sickness on top of being extremely tired, I don't know that I would have made it through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment